15 November 2012

How To Annoy People...A Lot

I really need to try some of these.


  1. Insist that your drive-through order is TO GO.
  2. Go to a restaurant and throw a bunch of ketchup packets on the ground. Stamp on them.
  3. Signal that a conversation is over by clamping your hands over your ears.
  4. Staple papers in the middle of the page.
  5. Wave randomly at strangers. If they ask you about it, say, "I saw you at ___'s house!" Insist that it's true.
  6. Walk into a restaurant and refuse to be seated. Just stuff all their mints into your pockets and walk out.
  7. Yell, "Do you hear that?!". When they respond, reply with, "Never mind, it's gone."
  8. Ask people what gender they are.
  9. Attend a poetry recital. Then ask why the poems don't rhyme.
  10. Ask people random questions and write down their answers in a notebook. Mutter something about "mental health".
Hm, quite a lot of these. If I get enough, maybe I'll make a separate page of things you need to do. Haha. You know what, if I actually do one of these, I'll post a video of it. Sound good?

1 comment:

  1. Pineapple girl17 November, 2012

    Oooooh I would love to see a video of it. I like the part where you ask people random question and mutter mental health. Ask me to help!!!!! but I will only video tape. :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete