02 December 2012

On Cutting Off Hair

Sometimes I feel like the littlest things, the littlest changes, have great significance. For instance, I cut off a lot of my hair yesterday. Many girls don't like cutting off their hair, because they feel hair is a sign of beauty, etc. 


SO WHAT? Hair can still be pretty if it's short! I find it significant because...well, for me, it signified freedom. Sort of. See, I was studying like mad for the TJ test until yesterday, so I cut it off as a sign of change and...well, you know...freedom from studying! I never study otherwise. (Shh, don't tell anyone.)

1 comment:

  1. hey aditi , couldn't agree more :) i am a card carrying member of the short short shorter hair club ! in fact , in may this year , i went all the way and had it all gone ....very liberating . it's grown back now though :)

    -baby athai

    ReplyDelete