24 December 2012

Things That Annoy Me (more than they should)

I am a very negative person. I am annoyed by a lot of things, including but not limited to:
  • when people are obsessed with a boy singer/boy band just cause they're hot
  • when people bother me when I'm reading
  • when people call me girly because I wear a dress or a skirt sometimes
  • when people try anything to get attention
  • when people post statuses every minutes about their doings, as if we care
  • when people waste the teacher's time on purpose by asking dumb questions
  • when people try to force their opinions on others (yeah, I know I'm being hypocritical)
  • when girls keep combing through their hair with their fingers--are you itchy or what?
  • when guys flip their hair like Justin Bieber
  • when people put down their parents in public (and additionally, expect us to be sympathetic)
What do YOU hate?

No comments:

Post a Comment